Caring Network serves hundreds of women each year. We are provided with rich opportunities to partner with them through the crisis of an unplanned pregnancy. Often, they share their experiences through a feedback form after their appointments. It allows us an encouraging glimpse into the impact we are able to have in each individual woman’s life.
Reaching women at their exact time of need is a top priority of Caring Network. Through free services such as pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, and consultations, we are able to provide necessary resources, information, and support. If you’d like to learn more about ways to support our mission or get involved in furthering our services, reach out to us today!
Having a Real Life Impact
Here are just a few of the comments we received from the women we served in July:
- Chicago Resident wrote: “Everyone was very helpful and kind. I loved visiting here today and got all my questions answered.”
- Aurora Resident wrote: “Being able to talk and get my concerns heard.”
- Westchester Resident wrote: “Very friendly, welcoming, and in the discussion learned all about different options. Great place to come.
- Oswego Resident wrote: “Katy was very helpful and caring. She made me feel better about my situation.”
- Bolingbrook Resident wrote: “The level of comfort they bring. Thank you!”
- Naperville Resident wrote: “It helped so much to have someone to talk to. Mackenzie helped me feel safe, comfortable, and answered all my questions. It wasn’t just a quick pregnancy test, but great counseling as well.”
- Naperville Resident wrote: “Very supportive and super informative. Thank you.”
- Plainfield Resident wrote: “One thing I liked best was Ms. Dimitra was very welcoming to me. She made me feel very comfortable to break out of my shell. She is very humble and has such a sweet spirit.”
- West Chicago Resident wrote: “It was very comfortable to talk and while waiting it wasn’t as nerve wrecking due to the conversation and the environment.”
- Lombard Resident wrote: “I felt heard, she was caring, and talked me through all the what-ifs.”
- Addison Resident wrote: “Consultation was very positive and it feels good. Dimitra was very nice to talk with.”
- Wood Dale Resident wrote: “Truly is a great place! Wouldn’t have picked a better place! Thanks so much.”
- Carpentersville Resident wrote: “The staff was caring and allowed me to be open with all problems. I liked how kind the consultant was. Very easy to speak with her.”
- Des Plaines Resident wrote: “I liked the support, and options they provided.”
- Wood Dale Resident wrote: “The pregnancy consultant was very sweet and helpful and informative.”
- Elmwood Park Resident wrote: “You feel welcome, not being judged and it feels like a nice and safe place.”
- Palatine Resident wrote: “Y’all were too sweet. I don’t know if I could’ve asked for more.”
- Wood Dale Resident wrote: “Nurse & Nikki were great. Found out today & welcomed me with open arms. Thanks so much!”
- Melrose Park Resident wrote: “Everything! Thank you Nikki for the support and knowledge. Especially the understanding. I appreciate it all!”
What a privilege to be a part of each woman’s story! We are blessed with the opportunity to come alongside them in a time of crisis to share the love of Christ, offering the truth of life, as well as the truth of the Gospel. Will you consider partnering with us in this great work?