See What God Has Done!
December is not yet over, but the ink has already dried making 2016 a record year for Caring Network.
- Caring Network counselors saw more clients intent on abortion than ever before in the ministry’s history increasing the opportunities to save lives.
- Caring Network’s medical team performed 464 ultrasounds, again a record breaking number.
- Through the end of November, targeted advertising brought through Caring Network’s doors more pregnant women in danger of choosing abortion than ever before.
- All centers (Glen Ellyn, Wood Dale and Naperville) provided more pregnancy tests than the prior year.
- Caring Network’s Elmhurst Express Center grew exponentially, growing from an average of a single client per month in its first year to an average of 6 per month in its second year, 2016, demonstrating the viability of Caring Network’s vision for the future.
- Multiple sets of twins were saved.
God has been gracious providing Caring Network with more opportunities to save and change lives. With your help, we have answered His call, reaching and serving more pregnant women in danger of choosing abortion than ever before. Thanks for standing with us. We can wait to see what God has in store for 2017!