John Stonestreet of Breakpoint Commentaries and last year’s Caring Network banquet speaker recently made an interesting observation. The hearts and minds of the American people are being changed when it comes to the issues of abortion. Listen to this.
- Only 17% of millennials support abortion for any reason at any time. 62% of them who even described themselves as pro-choice, believe that abortion should be banned after the first trimester.
- Over 60% of Americans oppose taxpayer funding for abortions.
- 80% want abortion clinics held to the same standards as other outpatient surgical centers.
- 70% believe that abortionists should be required to have hospital admitting privileges.
- Americans agree by a margin of 20% that religious healthcare providers should not be forced to perform abortions against their deeply-held beliefs.
This is all great news! Abortion numbers continue to decline. Lives are being saved and changed everyday. Praise God!